Excellent Opportunity for "Change Agents" to Cash In

Excellent Opportunity for "Change Agents" to Cash In

Michael Paul Goldenberg

Re: Excellent Opportunity for "Change Agents" to Cash In

Robert Hansen

On Jan 11, 2013, at 3:34 PM, Michael Paul Goldenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://capitalroundtable.com/masterclass/For-Profit-Education-Conference.html

Sounds like the plot of a story I once read. I think it was called Faust.

Bob Hansen

Re: Excellent Opportunity for "Change Agents" to Cash In

Haim-5
MPG Posted: Jan 11, 2013 3:34 PM

>http://capitalroundtable.com/masterclass/For-Profit-Education-Conference.html

   Don't you hate it when other people muscle in on your action?

Haim
No representation without taxation.

Re: Excellent Opportunity for "Change Agents" to Cash In

Gary Tupper
On 1/11/2013 2:35 PM, Haim wrote:
> MPG Posted: Jan 11, 2013 3:34 PM
>
>> http://capitalroundtable.com/masterclass/For-Profit-Education-Conference.html
>     Don't you hate it when other people muscle in on your action?
>
> Haim
> No representation without taxation.

Haim may not be aware of the old maxim which I hold dear:
"Offense can never be given - it can only be taken"

Which reminds me of a memorable line from the Avengers movie: "Take
that! Batman"
or maybe it was from "the Dark Prince" ...

Gary Tupper

Re: Excellent Opportunity for "Change Agents" to Cash In

Haim-5
Gary Tupper Posted: Jan 12, 2013 2:18 AM

>Haim may not be aware of the old maxim which I hold dear:
>"Offense can never be given - it can only be taken"

   A maxim I like is:  A stitch in time saves nine.

Haim
No representation without taxation.

Re: Excellent Opportunity for "Change Agents" to Cash In

GS Chandy
Haim posted  Jan 12, 2013 4:05 AM:

> MPG Posted: Jan 11, 2013 3:34 PM
>
> >http://capitalroundtable.com/masterclass/For-Profit-E
> ducation-Conference.html
>
> Don't you hate it when other people muscle in on
> on your action?
>
> Haim
> No representation without taxation.

Haim:

Don't you just LOVE it when someone (say, GSC) points out that your "PUT THE EDUCATION MAFIA IN JAIL!" is nearly as big a boondoggle as that done by the companies selling 'standardized testing' to public schools and other such phony gimmicks (mainly by offering future board positions to superintendents, etc, of the public school system)?

[Refer, for instance to http://bit.ly/XsO6wa , kindly brought to our notice by MPG, and also to:
http://seattleducation2010.wordpress.com/2013/01/11/the-letter-from-the-teachers-at-garfield-high-school-regarding-the-map-test/, the latter kindly brought to notice by the teachers of Seattle Ballard High.  (Having brought that to notice, I guess I should now "BUTT OUT!")].

GSC
("Still Shoveling!")