Letters: Paperless exams bad for maths

Domenico Rosa

Re: Letters: Paperless exams bad for maths

Robert Hansen
I don't have an issue with a computer test, as long as the problems still require paper and pencil to work out.

Bob

Re: Letters: Paperless exams bad for maths

Bishop, Wayne-2

Depends on the difficulty of inputting responses.  Multiple-choice might as well be via computer and it (should) eliminate the risk of crooked teachers/administrators changing scores.  I have seen computer tests where the biggest problem is getting correctly computed answers into a form where the computer can recognize them as such.  Better no test at all that one of those.

Wayne

I don't have an issue with a computer test, as long as the problems still require paper and pencil to work out.

Bob