Position Announcement: Univ. of Wyoming

Jerry Becker
Position Announcement: Univ. of Wyoming
************************************
Sent at the request of Richard Kitchen.
************************************
The University of Wyoming School of Teacher Education invites applications from dynamic, qualified candidates with a strong background in mathematics and science education for a position as an Assistant Professor. The successful candidate will teach 5 courses per academic year in undergraduate/graduate initial teacher licensure programs, as well as highly respected Ph.D. programs in Mathematics and Science Education. In addition, the candidate will be expected to produce high-quality scholarship and engage in service to the school, university, and professional community.

The University of Wyoming invites diverse applicants to consider our employment opportunities. We are also especially interested in candidates who have experience working with diverse populations and/or diverse initiatives.

See attached announcement for details ...

--
Jerry P. Becker
Department of Curriculum & Instruction

UW Elementary MathSci Job Description.docx (249K) Download Attachment